There is a current known issue where certain anti-virus programs may detect the Nexon Launcher as unidentified or malicious.
To troubleshoot this issue,
- Please be sure your anti-virus allows the nexon_launcher.exe as an exception in your anti-virus settings.
- You can locate the nexon_launcher.exe in your common Nexon Launcher folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\Nexon\Nexon Launcher in order to set this file as an exception.
- Restart your computer to ensure the changes take affect.
- Open your Nexon Launcher, and if needed, the Nexon Launcher will update and run as normal.
If you are still experiencing an issue with the Nexon Launcher, please submit a ticket and provide us the following information:
- When creating your ticket, title it "[Nexon Launcher Anti-Virus Issue]"
- Please include a screenshot of the error message you're receiving.
- Include the name of your anti-virus program.
- Include a brief explanation of the troubleshooting steps you've tried.