If you encounter compatibility or disconnection issues with Razer Chroma lightning effects, then it is suggested that these be disabled for MapleStory 2.
- To disable these through MapleStory 2, navigate to the MapleStory 2 Config folder. The default location is: C:\Nexon\Library\maplestory2\appdata\Config
- Right-click the "GameOption" XML Document and open with Notepad.
- Locate the </ms2> at the very end of the document, and click to place your cursor on the left.
- Press the enter key once, and the up arrow to move to the blank line.
- In the newly created blank space, type in the following: <chroma disable="true"/>
- Save the changes you made and the lighting effects should be disable the next time MapleStory 2 is launched.