What you'll need to do is submit a ticket with the information noted below. If you cannot access the account, please create an alternate account in order to submit a ticket about the affected account.
Nexon Player Support will then investigate the information included and should your information match up, we will be able to change the e-mail on the account to a new one. If we are unable to verify that you are the account owner, we will not be able to change the e-mail address for the account.
In the ticket field select: Account Related > Email Change Request
Subject: E-mail Change - Forgotten E-mail Address
To be able to assist you with your issue, please be sure to provide as much of the information requested below in your ticket as possible.
Account Verification Questions:
- When did you notice that you were unable to access the account?
- Account’s registered email address
- Account ID (if applicable)
- If the email was changed from the registered e-mail address, please let us know what your previous e-mail address was.
- Full first and last name as it appears on the account (may only be available on older accounts)
- Registered birthday (MM/YYYY)
- Which Nexon games do you normally play on this account?
Purchase History Verification:
- Please give the dates (in the last 90 days) of NX purchased on the account in question (Credit Card, Paypal, Xsolla only).
- Name of the items purchased
- Dates the items were purchased
We also need you to provide us with a new email address that is not currently associated with another Nexon account.
***All personal information given to us will be redacted from the ticket once we verify account ownership.
Reminder: If you cannot access the account, please create an alternate account in order to submit a ticket about the affected account.