- You may only upload and share content that is your own work.
- You may not use logos or trademarks belonging to someone else in your work.
- Although some content you may find on the internet has been designated as available for use in “derivative works” or “for personal use,” or “use for nonprofit purposes,” you may not use this content in your UGC for MapleStory 2 or any Nexon service. UGC submitted or uploaded to MapleStory 2 does not qualify as personal or non-profit use.
- Do not upload or share the designs or logos of others – even if you have modified the design or logo
- While it is fine to be inspired by existing work created by other users, it is not okay to copy someone else’s work. Create your own UGC. Be original.
- You may not describe or tag your UGC with words or language that identifies it as a specific character, trademark, or brand name.
- You may not use images of real people – even if the images are of yourself, your friends, or famous people – for any UGC including Outfits and other items, Displays, Guild Emblems, Housing, or Character Portraits.
- You may not upload or share any content that is offensive, suggestive, harassing, abusive, degrading, hateful, political, religious, or violent.
Any content that violates the UGC Policy is subject for removal. Any currency spent or consumed creating the illicit content may not be returned.